Here’s a quick roundup of everything that’s new in our project, and how you can get involved!
What’s New This Week
Feature Updates & Improvements
- Policy Rule Application Refactor: RegexRule model created to move regular expression specific values out of the existing Rule model. Enables additional rule types to support new LLM Scanning and DDOS Vulnerability functionality.
- Scans as configuration items: Scans now have a history, and are configurable items rather than execution items. Now with a Dashboard, Scan History and Scan Editing.
- APIEndpoint Asset model: Provides the user with a means for connecting Chirps to an API endpoint, allowing Chirps to interact with their chatbot or some other LLM application
- And more…
- Expanding Chirps to scan LLM API’s: In Progress – This will provide the ability to scan LLM (Language Models) APIs for specific security-related issues such as Prompt Injection, DDOS, and other potential vulnerabilities.
- Ability to cancel jobs: By EOW – This will provide the ability to cancel a job that is in the running or in a queued state. Provides the action of clicking on the “stop” button on the scan dashboard to perform the cancellation.
Feedback & Suggestions
Your feedback and suggestions drive our progress, and we’d love to hear from you! Please share your thoughts by joining our Discord.
Stay connected with us on GitHub , and don’t forget to star our repository if you like what we’re doing.