Last Revised on October 20, 2021
1. HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
When you access or use our Services, or otherwise engage with us, we may ask you to provide us with the following information about you:
- Contact information: Name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We collect this information to create and maintain your account, provide you with product(s) and Services, communicate with you about our Services, respond to your queries, offer promotions and administer surveys, prizes, and competitions, enable you to communicate with other users of the Services, and market and advertise to you.
- Account information: Username, password, security questions. We collect this information to create, maintain and secure your account. We collect this information to enable the maintenance of your account and provide you with the Services.
- Payment information: Credit/debit card information, banking information and billing address. We collect this information to complete transactions and provide you with the Services.
- Information about your use of the Services: Features, products, and services that you are interested in and your communications with other users of the Services. We collect this information to provide you with Services, facilitate your engagement with the Services, personalize your experience, enhance our Services, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development.
- Any other information you choose to provide: This includes product reviews, pictures and videos, responses to surveys, quizzes, and competitions, and any other information that you choose to include in communications with us, for example, when sending us an email or completing a webform. We use this information to facilitate your engagement with the Services, including to enable you to post comments and reviews, to engage with other users, to post on social media, communicate with you about our Services, offer promotions, administer surveys and competitions, personalize your experience, monitor and analyze trends in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development.
Some features of the Services may require you to enter certain information about yourself. You may elect not to provide this information, but doing so may prevent you from using or accessing these features.
We may obtain information about you from other sources:
- Third parties that you choose to share with us, for example when you choose to access the Services through another service, such as accessing the Services through single sign-on (e.g., Github, Google, Facebook or Twitter) or link any social media platforms to your account. In addition, if you interact with us on social media, we will collect information about those interactions.
- Third party service providers who help us process or supplement the information you have provided (e.g., from our payment processor).
- Other sources, such as from publicly available sources.
In addition, our website, like most websites, uses third party tools, including cookies, pixels and other tracking technologies (“Tracking Technologies”), including Google Analytics, to provide and enhance the performance of our Services, facilitate and enhance user experience, monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Services and conduct internal research and development. For further information about Google Analytics, please click here. The information we collect through Tracking Technologies includes:
- Details of the devices used to access our website, such as unique device identifier, browser type and settings, device type, and operating system information
- IP address and other information associated with your IP address, such as your approximate geographic region
- Date and time stamps, such as the date and time you first accessed the Services
- Log data
- Other information regarding your interaction with the Services, such as clickstream data, files viewed, searches and other actions, feature usage, referral activity, and which emails you may have opened
We may associate this information with your account (if you have a registered account), the device you use to access the Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to engage with the Services.
In addition to the specific uses of information described above, we may use all of the above information to provide, improve and develop the Services and our product offerings, including as we describe in our Terms of Service, to comply with any applicable legal obligations, to enforce any applicable terms of service, to protect or defend the Services, our rights, the rights of our users, or others, for the purpose of combating fraud, or to otherwise operate our business.
2. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We may share information about you with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With vendors and service providers, including cloud storage and computing providers, payment processors, information security vendors, performance and monitoring providers, advertising and marketing vendors, information technology providers, and data analytics vendors
- When you request us to share certain information with third parties, such as through your use of social media widgets or login integrations
- When you provide us with a testimonial
- With our affiliates or otherwise within our corporate group
- To comply with applicable law or any obligations thereunder, including cooperation with law enforcement, judicial orders, and regulatory inquiries
- In connection with an asset sale, merger, bankruptcy, or other business transaction
- To enforce any applicable terms of service
- To ensure the safety and security of Mantium and our users
- With professional advisors, such as auditors, law firms, or accounting firms
3. CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Do Not Track Signals
Your browser settings may allow you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites. Like many websites, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
You may control the way in which your devices permit the use of Tracking Technologies. If you so choose, you may block or delete our cookies from your browser; however, blocking or deleting cookies may cause some of the Services, including any portal features and general functionality, to work incorrectly.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you may be able to configure your browser settings to use the Services without some cookie functionality. You can delete cookies manually or set your browser to automatically delete cookies on a predetermined schedule. In addition, to opt out of tracking by Google Analytics, click here.
4. SOCIAL FEATURES
Certain features of the Services permit you to initiate interactions between the Services and third-party services or platforms, such as social media (e.g., Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Loom, Discord, etc.) (“Social Features”). Social Features include features that allow you to click and access Mantium’s pages on certain third-party platforms, and from there to “like” or “share” our content on those platforms or contribute to playlists. Use of Social Features may entail a third party’s collection and/or use of your data. If you use Social Features or similar third-party services, information you post or otherwise make accessible may be publicly displayed by the third-party service you are using. Both Mantium and the third party may have access to information about you and your use of both the Services and the third-party service. For more information on third-party websites and platforms, see Section 5 below.
5. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND LINKS
6. DATA SECURITY
Please note that any information you send to us electronically, while using the Services or otherwise interacting with us, may not be secure when it is transmitted to us. We recommend that you use secure channels to communicate sensitive or confidential information to us. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee “perfect security.” Any information you transmit to us you do at your own risk.
7. UNITED STATES
The Services are provided from and in the United States. When you access the Services, information about you will be subject to U.S. data privacy laws.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US
Attn: Data Protection Officer
250 East 5th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202